doors 100 Series
Best value for your home
Andersen® 100 Series gliding patio doors are made with our revolutionary Fibrex® composite material to give you a patio door that is durable, environmentally smart and energy efficient. Featuring smooth gliding motion on easily adjustable rollers, as well as a multi-point locking system for added security, 100 Series patio doors are a quality alternative to vinyl.
- Best price -
compared to other types
- Life time warranty -
for the live of the home
- Low Maintenance -
no painting ever!
- Wood protected by fiberglass.
- Made with our sustainable composite Fibrex® material which is twice as strong as vinyl.
- Available in standard sizes as 2-panel configurations. Custom sizes also available.
- Durable, low-maintenance finish won’t fade, flake, blister or peel.
- Many 100 Series gliding patio doors have options that make them ENERGY STAR® v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- Clean, attractive corner seams.
- Attractive matte finish interiors available in four colors.
- Low-E SmartSun glass with HeatLock technology.
- Variety of Low-E glass options are available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate.
for Limited Time!
Staring from $598
* Restrictions and conditions apply. Offer not available in all areas. Advertised discounted price, requires purchase and installation of 7 or more windows. Offer discount is calculated based on lowest priced window product. Cost of installation is excluded from the Offer.