This information might be Helpful for you
Category specific opics:
- Windows Installation Process
- Signs that your Windows Need Replacement
- Everything you Need to Know About Glass
- Replacement vs. New-Construction Windows
- Window Glossary
- Choosing the Right Replacement Windows
- The Right Windows for You
* Restrictions and conditions apply. Offer not available in all areas. Advertised discounted price, requires purchase and installation of 7 or more windows. Offer discount is calculated based on lowest priced window product. Cost of installation is excluded from the Offer.
Windows Installation Process
Once you have selected to move forward with Bay Area Window Pros, Inc., our production manager will come to your home to take final measurements and go through the design of each window with you. After the final measurements are taken, your order will be placed and the windows will arrive 4-6 weeks (for vinyl & fibrex products) or 6-8 weeks (for wood products) later. The windows come into our warehouse where they are inspected for defects before we call to setup a time for installation that is convenient for you.
On the day of installation our lead-certified installers will arrive between 9-10AM. They will tarp the areas they are working in, and finish preparing the home for installation. Once they finish this, they will start replacing the windows. They will remove the old window and put in the new one before moving to the next so no window is left unfinished. Our experienced technicians will use the best method for your specific type of siding and will insulate and trim interior once the windows are put in. Perimeter insulation seals drafts, and the interior trim is put in place to ensure a finished look. The exterior is finally sealed and the final touch ups are completed. Clean up and hauling away of the old windows and debris takes place daily.
Once we finish installation, the installers will go through the home with you to make sure that you are happy with all the windows and/or doors. You will fill out a Completion Form that our installers turn into our office. Your sales representative will follow up with you shortly after to ensure that you are completely satisfied and happy with our work and your new windows. We will provide you with Final Invoice as well as warranty information for your windows.