With Marvin Essential energy-efficient windows, you get the unmatched strength and low maintenance of fiberglass both inside and out.
- Low profile lock for smooth ergonomic operation with positive detent, so you know when your window is locked.
- More wood to the interior for an even more beautiful appearance.
- Smaller, more ergonomic tilt latches allow for easier tilting and removal of both sashes.
- Features first-of-its-kind tilt latch hook is fastened to the balance tube and marries the sash and frame together in the closed position. Ensures proper operation by requiring the sash to be in the open position prior to tilting.
- Self-sealing corner keys, all new weatherstripping, thick sloped-sill, and more robust hardware mean more durability and minimum DP40 rating (High Performance Kit meets DP 50)
- Single Slider
- Single Hung
- Double Hung
- Bay & Bow
* Restrictions and conditions apply. Offer not available in all areas. Advertised discounted price, requires purchase and installation of 7 or more windows. Offer discount is calculated based on lowest priced window product. Cost of installation is excluded from the Offer. Minimum job size is 4 windows.